Shipping & Returns Policy
- All claims must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- Shortages must be reported immediately to WorldWideTextile.com, and must be checked before goods are cut. Cutting tickets is not proof of shortages. It is buyer’s responsibility to check the fabric before cutting. No return accepted without prior notice.
- Seller makes no warranty of merchantability or of the fitness of the goods for any specific purpose unless expressly specified. Buyers assume full responsibility for fabrics if subject to any additional processes.
- Buyers shall pay all costs, fees, including attorney’s fees and expenses incurred by seller in collecting money due or to become due thereunder.
- Cut each dye lot separately.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and judgement on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.